Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow?
The thing that cracks me up most about this thread is STILL after all these years how people are so upset with Carson and still call him a cry baby quitter.

I'll say it again, what would you do if you spent your entire life grooming yourself to be on a SB winning team and playing for the Bengals and thinking you could change Mike Browns culture and over the years realize this stubborn old man isn't gonna change a thing cause hes fine with status quo on how the organization operates.

As a result of first hand experience he wanted to play for a team he felt had a chance to win.

So he becomes a quitter and a baby? Id do that too in a heartbeat, why does Mike Brown get to dictate a mans future? Why aren't we calling Mike Brown a quitter for all the players he released or didn't re-sign over the years that would've clearly helped us win?

But Carson is alot of peoples ex girlfriend who left them for a more successful guy. I dont get it.....

Carson reinvigorated this franchise and i'm hoping Burrow comes in and does the same thing, but with one big difference .....we win in the post season and go deep...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow? - GodFather - 01-03-2020, 12:45 AM