Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow?
(01-03-2020, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sorry, but as I read this the main thing going through my mind is Carson is FOS. I do not imagine he got into a "heated" argument with the owner who signed his mega millions check, and for him to talk about how bad Kitna was treated, Jon sure doesn't seem to be upset with the Bengals. I suspect he was pissed because little brother Jordan wasn't going to be resigned....

And you could be right. I dont think us fans will ever really know it all. The only thing I can relate Palmer wanting out to is Ocho being a total sideshow distraction and Mike Brown not being a good owner. Those are just the things I could see at the time from a fans perspective. NFL is a busines though bottom line. Nobody can force a player to be happy where they are at. Im sure there are many reasons he wanted out, and that could even include that he didnt like living in Ohio as much as he did warmer sunnier weather. That could include some selfish, whiny butthead things too. Im sure he was part of the issue as well. But I do think one thing we can all agree on is the fact Mike Brown runs things the way he does and its never been very good and is in need of change.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Carson Palmer Calling Joe Burrow? - bengaloo - 01-03-2020, 02:52 PM