Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The last time we traded back in the 1st...
(01-04-2020, 12:27 AM)Benton Wrote: Lots of good points, but, honestly, during that stretch, you probably didn't win a super bowl unless your name was Brady or Roethlisberger. And that's more about the teams than the skill of the QBs, even Peyton Manning didn't do that great with super bowls, but it wasn't because he was some overrated scrub.
I completely agree. It's more about the teams than the skill of the QB. Manning lost his job before winning the Super Bowl his final year with the top ranked defense in the league. He only got it back because Osweiler was worse.

Quote:As far as this draft, I don't see a lot of reason to drop back. There's very few linebackers that get me excited, even fewer quarterbacks and no ol. I'd be fine with burrow or young, but those are going to be picks 1 & 2.
Good points. People keep confusing my trade down theory with "you think Burrow sucks"

No

I think the Bengals suck and a young QB will most likely not flourish in this environment.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The last time we traded back in the 1st... - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-04-2020, 02:03 AM