Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(01-04-2020, 07:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't, "want," or, "not want," to post here again; I've been a member of the boards since 2009 and I've had a fairly large presence since then.

While a message board is simply a message board (ie: not important at all in the grand scheme of things), I STILL wrote (I quoted what I wrote 3 weeks ago, FFS) that I would honour my part of the bet and still not post. But a bunch of people reached out to me and wanted me to return to add some perspective and opinions to the board like I always (try) to do and after the win last weekend, I had even more people tell me they were glad I was back and wished for me to stay.

Then, you have people like 'holic, Sunset, Mike (Harley) and I think even Shake, you know MODS and ADMINS, saying that it was a silly thing to do and that they would never honour the bet themselves, in addition to telling me that they would always want me to post here and not to leave.

Lastly, Mr. Johnny Come Lately, I see a nice, big, "Bengalsboard.com Supporter," under my sig and I have donated over 50 (I believe), American Dollars (which is almost $70.00 Canadian), over the past 3 years; where's your contribution to this board?

The fact is I was and am STILL willing to honour said bet, but when a bunch of people (including those who run the site) say to forget about it because they request my presence, why would I displeasure even more people than those who DO care about the bet?

Furthermore...

... exactly.

Sweet meltdown bro, typing out paragraphs to explain why you're not douche is the epitome of being a douche. Also nice presumptuous political PM you sent me on top of it calling me out, everyone read below what this douche sent me and judge for yourself.

9 minutes ago 
To: WestCoastBengalsFan

Not attacking the US or anything, but you Americans put such a massive emphasis on petty shit and meaningless things. The terms, "snowflake," and "SJW," exist solely to indicate Americans who go nuts over stupid things such as a message board bet.

Oh and you're from the West Coast?

I rest my case.

(and I'm left of centre, so not a conservative prick either).
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life... - WestCoastBengalsFan - 01-04-2020, 07:20 PM