Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(01-04-2020, 07:20 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Sweet meltdown bro, typing out paragraphs to explain why you're not douche is the epitome of being a douche. Also nice presumptuous political PM you sent me on top of it calling me out, everyone read below what this douche sent me and judge for yourself.

9 minutes ago 
To: WestCoastBengalsFan

Not attacking the US or anything, but you Americans put such a massive emphasis on petty shit and meaningless things. The terms, "snowflake," and "SJW," exist solely to indicate Americans who go nuts over stupid things such as a message board bet.

Oh and you're from the West Coast?

I rest my case.

(and I'm left of centre, so not a conservative prick either).

I actually wrote it out here and then deleted it, because I don't want it to get deleted before you had a chance to read it (which has been happening lately).

EDIT* Also, Political things aren't allowed in JN, so this was the only way to get through to you.

I donate money to charity, church, volunteer my time for cancer events (being a cancer survivor myself) and am always there to help out with someone. I don't need to justify anything to you.

Also, nice to see you got triggered by the truth Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life... - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-04-2020, 07:24 PM