Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bennett Should Have Been Ejected for this Attack
(10-12-2015, 07:59 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't doubt that they will fine him, but I really don't think he should get a suspension.

This, but remember, what if this had injured him?

Perhaps more importantly to those that determine fines, etc. is what if this hit or hits, I should say, were on Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Andrew Luck? 

The ONLY thing I wish I had seen yesterday was somebody letting Bennett know that if you hit our QB cheap, it will come back to you.  I'm not saying break the guys leg, but get a good shot on him from behind when he isn't expecting it.  I don't think he will enjoy the feeling.

I'm willing to bet most of the Bengals didn't know that happened until after the game.  My friend sitting next to me was watching it while I was watching the INT return.  Now that I have seen the video, I can only say that he deserved a little payback.

Dalton has far too much class to say it, but I would have said "Awww, Michael Bennett, did you do it again?  Did YOU give up the lead?  Assbag. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bennett Should Have Been Ejected for this Attack - SHRacerX - 10-12-2015, 10:18 AM