Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seahawks weren't good, we just recovered from our mistakes.
(10-12-2015, 10:53 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Mathematics do not lie.  I'm not saying I care one way or the other, I'm saying the Bengals are known to beat teams at .500 and under and struggle with teams above. Maybe every other team is like that too, but I'm not talking about that. You also totally missed my point about how there are only a few teams that are dominating the league this year (hence so many losing records), and the playoff landscape is already set. Not sure why I reply.

Just saying the Bengals are 5-0 against teams that are combined 8-15 right now. 8-10 without facing the Bengals is still under .500. 

Please tell me you haven't heard that passed around from fans and sportscasters that the Bengals are known to do that, it's just a fact, even though they're clearly playing better this year. I think the Bengals will go 16-0 so you don't need to look at me with hatred, they will hopefully have faced someone over .500 in that timeframe, lol.

I agree with OP, the Seahawks are an average team this year. It was the best test the Bengals have had so far this year, and it was needed as a stepping stone. The Hawks are 2-3, they beat the Bears (Jimmy Clausen) and Lions (barely, who are 0-5 themselves). Go rustle around in their forum, they will agree with you on the status of their squad.

Emotion is not an input to statistical analysis arguments.

Your smugness is comical. By the way Mr. "Statistical Analysis" since you want to start pointing out "facts" based on an incomplete data set and random periods, I'll point out you are incorrect in saying we haven't beaten a team above .500. When we beat the Chargers they were in fact 1-0 and undefeated. Either you have to take them for what they were when we played them, or what they are at the end of the year, but you can't pick a week and make a proclamation and call it fact. If this was the case going into week 3 our opponents combined record was 2-2 and all loses had come from us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Seahawks weren't good, we just recovered from our mistakes. - Au165 - 10-12-2015, 11:35 AM