Poll: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor
Jason Garrett
Zac Taylor
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor?
(01-08-2020, 01:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s not really about optimism, as opposed to Taylor is still somewhat of a question mark. Way larger sample size with Garrett, and he proved he couldn’t win much. With some pretty damn good teams, too.

Ehh, I guess.  By that logic though Nathan Peterman is a bigger question mark than Andy Dalton since Peterman has a short resume of crap and Dalton has a long resume that has a winning record but doesn't involve statement wins that Peterman could conceivably still get if he's given a chance.

If you are looking at two resumes and one has been working for a year with dead-last results and one has been working for a decade with slightly above average results and you think going with the younger guy is the right move because he might go from awful to great I would say you are indeed using a good bit of optimism in that judgment.  

Actually, Garret and Marvin are more like guys who have steady jobs but aren't very exciting and ZT is broke and living in his parents' basement but he's in a band and he might make it big and become rich and famous.  You'd hate to miss out on that, right?  Grab hold of that star!  Yeah, that's the comparison I want to make.  Ignore that resume one above this.

I can't see the future, so it is possible that next year in the NFL the Browns, Mitch Trubisky, Zac Taylor, and Josh Rosen are all aces and giving the doubters a big ol' crapola granola sandwich to eat. You thought we sucked for good reason, but we are the 180 squad!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - Okeana - 01-07-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - Yojimbo - 01-07-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - Nately120 - 01-08-2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - JWW1971 - 01-07-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - Luvnit2 - 01-07-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor? - Nati#1 - 01-07-2020, 08:52 PM