Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marijuana for Bengals fans
(01-09-2020, 08:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Marijuana is not for me, but I sure as hell wont stand up and say others can't have it when it has been proven to work on significant pain issues.  Liquor is MUCH more toxic and addictive than Marijuana.  Yet, you see it on every wall at a stadium and every commercial during games.

The whole point of the legalization is that people will know what they are getting.  It can be regulated and taxed.  If it were taxed, and legal in all 50 states for recreational use, the tax revenue alone would pay for healthcare for every man, woman, AND ILLEGAL in this country.  

I simply have no idea why people try to prevent the legalization.  It has been proven to not be a gateway drug, also.  

You can buy medical marijuana without the head high aspect of the drug if you want and I know a lot of people who do.  There are tons of proven medical benefits of the drug and it's healthier/safer than most over the counter drugs not to mention prescribed drugs.  The assumption is that people who use medical marijuana are a bunch of druggies and that's not the case at all.  My mother-in-law only started taking it when she was dying from cancer and its the only thing that gave her relief outside of heavy pain killers that were hyper addictive and could kill you.  The real shame is the industry is already completely corrupt especially in Ohio where politicians have only approved state-approved grows that happen to make large political contributions.  For example, if you wanted to buy marijuana gummies here in Ohio it can cost you between 50-75 dollars and in California, you pay like 5 dollars for the same product.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Medical Marijuana for Bengals fans - Okeana - 01-09-2020, 01:02 PM