Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early.
(01-09-2020, 02:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am pretty sure the coaches were given limited options from which to choose.  I doubt if any of those guys were their first choices among all free agents.

And Hart does have potential.

Well, that is part of the Bengals job. Everyone knows that Mike Brown never goes for the top guys in free agency. Marvin had to deal with that as well, as we all know. I never knew Marvin to say the coaches got their first choices in free agency.

Still, you look at the personnel decisions last off-season and, once again, we were all underwhelmed. I expect we will again this off-season even though we have the top pick in every round which is limited by the player evaluation quality this team possesses. More or less expect the Bengals to rely on the draft and with a couple of cheap free agents. I predict that Hopspin will come out with an article stating that it was a great off-season and Jonah Williams is like having an extra 1st round pick to justify the lame free agency moves. You can predict these guys with about as much accuracy as you can predict a clock.

Can Taylor and his pals do a better job? Oh I hope so. Cause we seem to be stuck with them.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fred Johnson: The Dumpster Dives are in early. - BengalChris - 01-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Fred Johnson - fredtoast - 01-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - masonbengals fan - 01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - corpjet - 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Fred Johnson - HarleyDog - 01-08-2020, 11:07 PM