Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marijuana for Bengals fans
(01-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Ravage Wrote: THC affects certain conditions, CBD affects certain conditions, it's more dependent on what type of problems the individual has. That being said, THC is unquestionably the "fun" compound of the two, but both do have their specific uses for treating a variety of ailments.

Edit: This is not by any means a complete list, but for example: CBD helps reduce inflammation, THC helps with pain, nausea and vommiting. I believe THC is also the one that increases appetite, so CBD wouldn't do squat to help someone with an eating disorder, while THC would (or vice versa if I have the two mixed up in this instance).

CBD, since it doesn't actually get you "high" like THC does, has seen the explosion in CBD related products because that compound isn't anywhere nearly as highly regulated as any product containing THC would be.

I believe thc has some healing benefits as well. Why it is In creams as a 1/1 with CBD. Where CBD reduces inflammation and the thc helps to heal the joint etc..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Medical Marijuana for Bengals fans - TheUberHuber - 01-10-2020, 10:37 PM