Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty
(10-10-2015, 06:39 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know what they said the hearing was about, but do you care to answer my questions? If it was not based on the videos, then why subpoena them and what basis did they have to go on for having the hearing in the first place?

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015-08-14-JC-JJ-to-Richards-PP-Planned-Parenthood.pdf

The committee's own letter to PP starts off with the videos and uses them as the basis for the hearing.

So tell me again that this was not about the videos.

The videos brought the attention of everyone that's for certain. But it states repeatedly talking about the funding and what's funded by the gov.

I'm not an expert of this stuff but it seems pretty clear it's about how they spend their money . You can't take away Medicaid money without dropping them as a provider. But you can take away the 60m especially if they show profits over expenses. In their care it's over 127m profits. And as Richards has said tmthey have been making money for 99 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty - StLucieBengal - 10-12-2015, 01:32 PM