Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty
(10-12-2015, 01:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The videos brought the attention of everyone that's for certain. But it states repeatedly talking about the funding and what's funded by the gov.

I'm not an expert of this stuff but it seems pretty clear it's about how they spend their money . You can't take away Medicaid money without dropping them as a provider. But you can take away the 60m especially if they show profits over expenses. In their care it's over 127m profits. And as Richards has said tmthey have been making money for 99 years.

You don't need to be an expert to know that the way political witch hunts happen is to try to find something wrong in the bookkeeping or something similar. If it was about funding and not the videos then the videos would not have been subpoenaed. They wouldn't have even been brought u because if the hearing was about the funding it would have zero to do with it.

This is the typical game played by partisan hacks. They love to go after the accounting because there are often minor mistakes made. This time they didn't find any, but you notice how they didn't even expand on that in their release after the hearing? It was all about "here is why we want to take their money away even though nothing in this document points to them doing anything wrong." They are relying on people being too stupid to see through their thinly veiled contempt for PP which is the avatar for the pro-choice side. I would have more respect for them if they would just own up to their disdain instead of trying to feign innocence.

I am so sick of people trying to hide their intentions within something else. Make a reasonable, logical argument if you dislike someone or something. Having to rely on smoke and mirrors is sad.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty - Belsnickel - 10-12-2015, 04:20 PM