Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor says there’s a long way to go before deciding who to draft
(01-18-2020, 09:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm from Pittsburgh and I chose to be a Bengals fan, I'm all sorts of crazy.  I also own all of Art Garfunkel's solo albums and only a handful of Paul Simon's.

Just the opposite, love Simon & Garfunkel or solo Simon but not much on Garfunkel solo. 

In fact when I was about 13 joined the Columbia house records, you know the deal 12 records for a penny. If you are old anyway. 

First month I went on vacation with parents and learned the valuable lesson about being forced to buy record of the month if card is not returned promptly. Returned from Florida to find brand new Art Garfunkel album and a $15 bill owed. Was so mad I had to pay for that record that I disliked. 

Anyway, believe it was coach speak as well. Believe the main reason was to not make Dalton's stock crash further before trade. 

If they know you think he sux then it will be used in negotiations against you.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor says there’s a long way to go before deciding who to draft - Go Cards - 01-19-2020, 12:12 PM