Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow needs to hand off alot...
(01-20-2020, 10:28 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I agree and disagree (AU165's got it right).

I mean, look at the Chefs game; Titans couldn't run it worth a damn, put the ball  in Tannehill's hand and they were screwed.

The run game indeed helped out the Titans in the first two games, but if you have a QB that can pick your team apart (Mahomes), you will be behind and you can't run it 40 times a game.

Balanced is still the way to go.

What Truck here said. Have to be balanced. Makes you more unpredictable and opens up the Play Action. The Titans/Chiefs game
showed exactly this. Henry was running decent early but once the Chiefs knew it was coming they were able to shut the run game 
down and that resulted in them having to live and die on Tannehill's arm. Mahomes will win that showdown every time.

Have to have both a running game and passing game. I am encouraged by late last years blocking in the run game.

Should just get better with Jonah coming in and the Line growing under Turner and another player or two added to the Line.

Especially if you have a talented QB like Burrow that scares Defenses.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-20-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - CJD - 01-20-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-21-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-22-2020, 02:22 PM