Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow needs to hand off alot...
(01-20-2020, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mixon just needs to be used better, thankfully later on in the year he started to be and he still wasn't used enough in the passing
game. Joe could most assuredly be a top back in the league with a decent O-line in front of him and used more like late in the year and more
in the passing game where he has great hands.

For the life of me I have never understood why we only run it with him to keep us more
predictable, he is a great pass catcher and he can make defenders miss and he can run over people and spin out of tackles unlike WR's.

I just don't want to see Jeremy Hill pt 2, where fans convince themselves "if only he gets 25-30 touches per game and has a good OL, he'd be a top RB!" I feel like that's where we are, though. A lot of the time RBs don't get large carries because they just are not doing that well. He actually had a game where he had 10 carries for 2 yards. You simply can't keep handing him the ball at that point.

I think it's because it's a well below average pass blocker. It's the same reason why he doesn't get playing time in the 2 minute drill. Also Zac Taylor's offense is garbage.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-20-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - CJD - 01-20-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - TheLeonardLeap - 01-20-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-21-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Burrow needs to hand off alot... - J24 - 01-22-2020, 02:22 PM