Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick
(01-20-2020, 06:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Usually always agree with you Bonnie but not this time, I don't care what anyone offers us honestly.

I think Burrow will be that good. We need a Franchise QB terribly if we want to win a Superbowl. Burrow is the best to come out in a very long time, maybe the best ever. Doesn't matter if we get an entire team's picks, Burrow will start this season, who knows if any of our picks will start as rookies? Cause you are right, the Draft is a crap shoot, but Burrow looks as sure a thing as I have seen.

He has ice water in his veins, he is smart, accurate, great pocket awareness (which we need desperately at the QB position), he can 
run and knows when to run when teams don't expect it, he doesn't turn the ball over and I could just go on and on.

Dude could be great, I want a Superbowl, I want Joe Burrow in stripes.

I totally get it and I don’t disagree. Still I could understand if they traded the pick for an unbelievable deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick - BonnieBengal - 01-20-2020, 07:14 PM