Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick
(01-20-2020, 07:01 PM)BleedOnB Wrote: *This*

Couldn't agree more or have said it any better myself. This might be our chance to have our own Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, etc. To me there is almost no draft capital on 1 single team that is worth the possibility of having "THAT GUY" at qb finally here in Cincy. I watched every single LSU play for the past 2 years and folks, he's the real deal and he has only gotten better. He is a good leader and the most accurate passer I have ever seen. He is worth taking a chance on.

Yes sir.

(01-20-2020, 07:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but it takes more than just that guy to make those Runs... Outside this season its been a while for Rodgers and Brees has been 1 and done lately.

Just having a Good/Great QB isnt enough to gaurantee success...    Fun to watch games sure  but not wins.

Still need that piece for success.

(01-20-2020, 07:14 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I totally get it and I don’t disagree.  Still I could understand if they traded the pick for an unbelievable deal.

Would have to be unbelievable which is why I don't believe it will happen lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have no plans on trading the #1 pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2020, 08:06 PM