Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin seems to confirm that the Bengals will draft Burrow and trade Dalton
(01-21-2020, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that some have predicted several possible landing spots for Andy, but for some reason Tampa just seems like a team that Andy could thrive with.

I think New England would obviously be the ideal spot for Dalton, but Tampa would also be a great fit.

Not like Arians hasn't revived a Bengals QB's career before.

(01-21-2020, 09:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Building a team isn't just about having a ton of picks... it's about picking the right guy.

Joe Burrow is the right guy to build around not just because he is the best QB prospect in several years. It's also because he's a leader. He exudes confidence and confidence is contagious.

It sounds cliche, and I kinda hate the word, but he definitely has a swagger about him and just looks like a future star of the league. He called himself a champion a few days before the title game, then goes out and drops 500 yards and 5 TDs against arguably the best defense in college? How do you not follow a guy like that?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke Tobin seems to confirm that the Bengals will draft Burrow and trade Dalton - Shake n Blake - 01-21-2020, 09:23 PM