Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin seems to confirm that the Bengals will draft Burrow and trade Dalton
(01-21-2020, 07:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: “I can tell you one thing, what Andy Dalton’s done for the Cincinnati Bengals is not something that we’re going to forget and we’re not going to just willy-nilly, make something happen with him that, a) he’s uncomfortable with and, b) that we’re uncomfortable with,” Tobin said.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/21/duke-tobin-on-andy-dalton-we-wont-do-something-willy-nilly/

Not hard to read between the lines there. They want to trade Andy, but he's saying it won't be for peanuts and it has to be a situation Andy is comfortable with. That's the respect level they have for him. Obviously if this talk is going on, it looks like we're a lock for Burrow. Not that this will shock anyone.

I like the way they are handling things right now, keep it up. Bring in a Lineman and LB'er in FA at the very least, draft Burrow
and things are looking up. We can add weapons and more Lineman in the Draft and Turner did well turning around the blocking 
later in the year. Still remember the analysts saying how Burrow had a worse O-line than Tua and he still did what he did.

Burrow knows how to even make his O-line look better than it is from what I am seeing.

I think since TB is testing FA that the Patriots is the best team for Dalton to go to for all parties easily.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke Tobin seems to confirm that the Bengals will draft Burrow and trade Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-21-2020, 10:00 PM