Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ - 'franchise tag is not the best thing'
(01-23-2020, 05:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We blame him for not being able to stay healthy or recover, but look at our training facilities and medical staff and tell me if it's completely his fault.

I love that he says he's not going to turn down 18 million dollars.  Players always complain about long-term security and whatever but it sounds like he understands that 18 million gives him plenty of security.  Don't get me wrong because I understand that long-term is better but he sounds like he's not being greedy.

Personally, I love him and want him here for the rest of his career.  I obviously hope that he can stay healthy and produce like we all know he can, but I think Burrow could rejuvenate his career.

Love ya, AJ!

I'd say 18 million is plenty of security. It's not AS IF 18 million bucks is going to force anyone on the planet to have to apply for food stamps or something.. Granted he MIGHT have to go buy a Chevy Chevette and live in it the rest of his life, but he'll be able to buy groceries anyway at some discount grocery store. Hilarious We should all be so blatantly unlucky and disrespected to be paid 18 million bucks for a year, huh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ - 'franchise tag is not the best thing' - grampahol - 01-23-2020, 06:52 PM