Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what irritates me about the Bengals
(01-24-2020, 03:45 PM)J24 Wrote: So I was just on Twitter and Baghdad Geoff and Baghdad Lap were answering Bengals Questions . So there question about Joe Schobert and if the Bengals would be interested in his services.
Baghdad Geoff " I don't know that's a lot of money"
Baghdad Lap " oh but he's earned it that's a LB that can do everything you want in a LB. There is a guy from the North from Wisconsin that is similar. The Big 10 is known for its lB play.
Baghdad Geoff " they will call but it will be a quick conversation"
Me " Dear God this organization is so bleeping stupid haven't they learned anything from last off-season."
Conclusion expect them to resign Vigil and maybe go after a Derron Lee in the off-season with a 3rd Rd pick to follow.

Mike has little pressure on himself this offseason, since Drafting Joe Burrow will likely automatically give his 2020 Draft an A- to B+ grade from Geoff & Lap and some others no matter what else he does in the Draft.

Post Draft euphoria will set in on Fans once again (even more so this year if Burrow is Drafted) which will help fans forget the likely no bold moves in Free Agency.

Mike is in the Cat Bird Seat and with the number one overall pick in each round he will be even more Draft focused this year than Free Agency focused.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what irritates me about the Bengals - depthchart - 01-24-2020, 04:53 PM