Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what irritates me about the Bengals
(01-24-2020, 05:18 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You gotta understand Hobby. He's had the same $8 haircut all his life and the same clothes, I'm willing to bet, for the last 10 years. So he fits the Bengals model employee. Cheap

He is a strange bird. Mellow

(01-24-2020, 05:20 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Absolutely, he can use Burrow to sell tickets and it is already working.

The hype on this board alone, people predicting 9 wins cause of Burrow and comparing him to Montana.... then around week 9 when we have 1 or 2 wins it'll be time to say if only we had this FA or that FA or this injured player back. 

Mike isn't dumb, he actually knows how to make $$$, and that is the only goal. Wins are a nice thing to fall into...but not his priority.

Well thanks for telling us all what we already know Murdock.

It was Joel Klatt that compared Burrow to Montana BTW. I just agreed with it with how cool in the pocket Burrow is and they 
both could run unlike Brady or Peyton. We need to do more than just Draft Burrow though and everyone knows it and we will
have lots of money to spend. It is stupid to say things like Hobspin just did. We have a lot of money, spend it on a Shobert 
and a Thuney and the fans will be ecstatic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what irritates me about the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-24-2020, 05:34 PM