Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what irritates me about the Bengals
(01-24-2020, 05:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I hate being a downer, I've just lost my faith in all this.

For years I've been on board with draft this guy and sign this guy and the team will turn the corner, and honestly I think I'm just tired of investing energy into hope anymore. I was raised a fan of this team, went to their old training camps as a kid at Wilmington College and remember seeing an old Paul Brown just demand respect from his team. And now, now it's just a money making business and a national punch line. 

I want to believe Burrow will be good and the team will invest in Free Agency, but 30 years have shown me that Burrow will be average at best with his potential held back by a bad roster or bad coaches or get hurt or be a huge bust while Tua or Herbert or both win a Super Bowl. 

I guess, I'm just at the point where until they show me that things have changed, I have no reason to invest anything into this team. Hell, makes me wonder why I'm even typing this as I do it.

Understandable, I haven't lost all hope yet, but I can see why some have.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what irritates me about the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-24-2020, 06:06 PM