Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like business as usual in free agency
If you want to get a good idea of who the Bengals will target in free agency, just watch the waiver wire. And, since the Bengals are tops on the waiver claim list, don't be surprised if the team simply puts in a few claims and calls it a "well done" in free agency. Then Hobspin will write an article claiming these waiver wire pickups were like have extra draft picks. I'm sure Mike Brown and Co are telling themselves that there's another Bobby Hart out there just waiting to be cut. LOL

I guess there's always the draft the look forward to, except after last season's draft I've pretty much lost any confidence that this coaching staff could scout for a high school team.

Sadly, I expect another Sample like pick on day 2 where the Bengals' brain trust has another brain fart and talks themselves into over drafting another dud that leaves the football world and fans with a puzzling look of disbelief on their faces.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like business as usual in free agency - BengalChris - 01-24-2020, 08:53 PM