Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what irritates me about the Bengals
(01-24-2020, 03:45 PM)J24 Wrote: So I was just on Twitter and Baghdad Geoff and Baghdad Lap were answering Bengals Questions . So there question about Joe Schobert and if the Bengals would be interested in his services.
Baghdad Geoff " I don't know that's a lot of money"
Baghdad Lap " oh but he's earned it that's a LB that can do everything you want in a LB. There is a guy from the North from Wisconsin that is similar. The Big 10 is known for its lB play.
Baghdad Geoff " they will call but it will be a quick conversation"
Me " Dear God this organization is so bleeping stupid haven't they learned anything from last off-season."
Conclusion expect them to resign Vigil and maybe go after a Derron Lee in the off-season with a 3rd Rd pick to follow.
This is what pisses me off the most about our front office...A position of need and "We'll call but it will be a quick conversation." In other words....ain't no way in hell he's coming to Cincinnati. Oh...all 32 teams are bound by the same financial rules, but WE can't afford him. Don't get your hopes up, but one of the other 31 normally run franchises will pony up, BUT NOT US! NEVER US!
(01-24-2020, 05:01 PM)higgy100 Wrote: So you're really letting a podcast among a couple of hacks really get to you?
Hacks? Geoff Hobson is the mouthpiece of the franchise and Dave Lapham has tons of inside information were not privy to. They are right WAY more often than not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what irritates me about the Bengals - BrownAssClown - 01-25-2020, 12:13 AM