Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what irritates me about the Bengals
(01-25-2020, 01:29 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Owners who want to win fire coaches/Coordinators after a 11-5 season, pick up FA’s that can actually make an impact to free up your options in the up coming draft.

Owners who couldn’t give a shit do exactly as Mike Brown does. Hell this franchise even has plenty of fans in here brainwashed thinking just as Brown would. This FA’s is a great player at a position of need, but he cost too much.

Who gives a shit how much they cost? That’s not the fans problem. They gave 8 mil away to Hart. The LB position is a huge need and I don’t see ya addressing it till round 3 at the earliest. So why not go out and get a proven player.

I apologize if I ruffled any feathers, had a few beers this evening. Who-Dey New-Dey May-Dey!

Few beers or 1000 beers you're correct in that player salaries are not our problem as fans. I have one phrase for any team who comes to my house asking for money to pay players.. "Get off my porch you morons." Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what irritates me about the Bengals - grampahol - 01-25-2020, 11:04 AM