Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like business as usual in free agency
So, if any of you pay attention outside of the Bengals fan bubble.

Nobody. And I DO MEAN NOBODY. Has cared about the Bengals or what they've been up to since 2015.

Sometimes you wonder if they would even post game scores if it weren't for their opponent's interest.

If anything, to say The Family/Tobin and the team in general have been flying under the radar would be a massive understatement.

Now with Burrow being considered the pick they use at #1 people from College fans, other NFL fans, and your neighbor's Grandma have an overnight interest in this shitty run team.

With that being said... Don't you think the pressure should be put on the FO and the new boy genius HC?

Perhaps the drive to get a Vet coach at some capacity(OC)? Make a few serious moves in Free Agency?

They will be scrutinized more than after the epic Playoff meltdown of not firing Marvin.

If they sit on their hands, and Burrow flops they will be blamed and ridiculed, and not just by their "ungrateful" fans.

It will be the whole "They'll ruin Joe 'cause... Bengals" narrative that has been floating around.

Please tell me they gotta know this?!?

Sadly it might actually be easier and less effort for them to trade the pick and let it be someone else's "problem".

Would they get ridiculed by the media for letting Burrow go? Yeah, but it's short lived.

They can just move onto their little effort bottom dwelling FAs plus the draft, and only hear bitching from the regular fan base instead of the rest of the world.

I think I'm gonna have a drink or 10 now. Nervous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like business as usual in free agency - BengalsRocker - 01-25-2020, 04:37 PM