Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask
(01-25-2020, 04:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Given all of our recent failures drafting linemen (Ogbuehi, Fisher, Price, etc), I'd feel more confident if we went the FA route for at least one solid lineman. There are several good linemen set to hit the market.

Just say F it and back a truckload of money to Scherff, Conklin, Littleton, and Schobert.

Bengals will have more money than they can spend once Dalton/Kirkpatrick/Glenn are off the books and I don't think there will be any ability to roll over salary cap space again. So it's time to stop F'ing around and fix the team. I don't trust this team to draft OL or LB (or much of anything, honestly) so being able to just plug in 2 high quality OL and 2 high quality LB would do wonders for this team.

- - - - - - 

...that said, there's a whole lot of talk about "not leaving their comfort zone" and "finding the right smart pieces that fit" that gives me zero confidence that the Bengals will do anything meaningful in FA or make any changes needed to not be last in the division again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask - TheLeonardLeap - 01-25-2020, 05:22 PM