Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like business as usual in free agency
(01-25-2020, 08:59 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Just like some others have said. Year by year i am just starting to care a little less. I will always like the Bengals because they were something that my father and I could always talk about when he was alive. Now I find myself turning down free tickets when my family that lives in Cincy offers them. I would have never made it a year without going to at least one game. Now I have not been since Rex Burkheads last game when we beat the Ravens. I found myself going to a cheerleading competition instead of watching a game last year. I just feel like there is no hope of a turn around with this management and when a guy loses hope and can't get excited it is over for him which sucks.

I get what you're saying.

I was offered tickets by a season ticket holder friend of mine before the season for a low price as usual.

I turned him down and said "Not until I see some improvement from ownership I will not spend a dime." thanks.

As the season unfolded I was offered free tickets by the same friend and again turned him down.

No way I'll drive down to Cincy and spend money for gas, parking, food, and drinks for those "free" tickets.

This is the first season that I have not watched multiple games in real time.

I've got much more useful things to do with my time than to not be entertained.

I'd have a better chance enjoying my Sunday watching a Dane Cook(and I hate that M'fer)comedy than this practice squad filled team.

So yeah.  They hooked me and I stuck around for nostalgia's sake, but my patience is wearing closer to the point of not caring.

I don't personally know anybody affiliated with the Bengals ownership/management, but it really bothers me that they're so damn flippant against the fans.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like business as usual in free agency - BengalsRocker - 01-25-2020, 09:17 PM