Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl
I saw beginning of this game and Zac was doing OK. The NFL Network wasn't and the usual poor play by play of an all-star game. I turned it off, we as fans were not getting to see Blockers or Linebackers to draft.

Also Wanogho the Tackle from Auburn and Dye the LB from Oregon were not in this game. They were to be there but didn't play for minor injury reasons. These 2 fit Bengals needs areas but Bengals have drafted enough injured players. Maybe they didn't play to avoid injury as many do in all-star games. Zac says there is a lot more to look at before the draft, so we can't take these 2 off the boards as they need a closer look.

So Zac did OK as his team came out and scored. It was a hard game to scout on TV unless you are looking for QB's and WR's. It would be silly to pass over Burrow over anything in this Senior Bowl. Hopefully come Draft Day the Bengals have a Monster Blocking Tackle and a Monster 4-3 Linebacker picked out to grab with first picks in 2 and 3, after taking Burrow the QB in 1. That would fill a lot of needs on this last place team. I'm still thinking a WR at top of 4 almost a 3rd round pick. QB, Blocking, Defense, a Pass Catcher almost in first 3 rounds. 1 pick off at top of 4.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Sat 2:30 NFL Network Senior Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020, 12:44 PM