Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask
(01-24-2020, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Trade Dalton, do not tag Green, let Kirkpatrick and Glenn's salary go. Right there is 45+ million to spend. Bring in Thuney, Whit and Amari Cooper on Offense to ensure that Burrow will have a shot this season. Bring in a LB like Jamie Collins for the Defense. I can dream.

Of our own guys, bring back Dennard, Billings, Mixon and Vigil.

BTW, Geno would start for either of those teams even if he wasn't all that great this last season. Dunlap and Hubbard would be in 
a rotation. Boyd would probably start, Mixon and a healthy Green would definitely start. WJ3 and Bates maybe.

With you everywhere but Amari Cooper...dude disappears too long for me.  I would rather get draft capital for Dre, Dalton, Glenn, and maybe even Green (for the right deal) and draft young, affordable players...but the rest:  Whit, Thuney, and maybe a LB that can range sideline to sideline would make this team contend overnight. 

People love to crap on this team and talk about how far they are but remember the impact of what a young Burfict had on this defense.  How much Eifert added to the offense when AJ, Marvin Jones Jr, and Sanu were out there.   Heck, they even had Gio catch 50 balls that year.  So many options.  

If they make the FA moves to beef up the line, get another burner WR to push/replace Green, and improve the LB position, the team can be very strong right away.  I know, I know...everyone will say those things will never happen and you are probably right, but I am going to be optimistic until the FA and Draft passes before I assume another losing season. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask - SHRacerX - 01-28-2020, 10:38 AM