Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask
(01-28-2020, 10:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you everywhere but Amari Cooper...dude disappears too long for me.  I would rather get draft capital for Dre, Dalton, Glenn, and maybe even Green (for the right deal) and draft young, affordable players...but the rest:  Whit, Thuney, and maybe a LB that can range sideline to sideline would make this team contend overnight. 

People love to crap on this team and talk about how far they are but remember the impact of what a young Burfict had on this defense.  How much Eifert added to the offense when AJ, Marvin Jones Jr, and Sanu were out there.   Heck, they even had Gio catch 50 balls that year.  So many options.  

If they make the FA moves to beef up the line, get another burner WR to push/replace Green, and improve the LB position, the team can be very strong right away.  I know, I know...everyone will say those things will never happen and you are probably right, but I am going to be optimistic until the FA and Draft passes before I assume another losing season. 

Yeah, the only reason I listed Cooper was this would be IF we wanted to pay for a veteran talented WR, he would be a better 
option then paying 18 mil for one season for AJ who has been injured all the time. Cooper is younger and has been healthy.

But, sure, it is a great Draft for WR's, draft one or two.

Fix the O-line and the LB's and this team will contend, ignore these positions and we probably will not even with Burrow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE Offseason Roster Question to Ask - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-28-2020, 03:12 PM