Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like business as usual in free agency
(01-29-2020, 04:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 1 - We signed FA's like Bobbie Williams the last time we had the first overall pick and needed a QB. Will sign FA's again
especially after the season we just had and the ticket and merchandise sales going down lately. They will have to help 
Burrow, will have to.

2 - If not Joe Burrow who? Who is the QB? I keep seeing these threads and not one of the fans saying trade the pick 
have any notion of a plan. A hurt Tua who played poorly against the best competition? Herbert who panics when plays 
break down and plays his worst against the best competition? Dalton who plays his worst against the best competition?

I would like to hear a plan from any one of you on who would be the QB....

I take the QB who plays his best against the best competition and build the team around him, that is Joe Burrow.

1.) Bobbie Williams was what 2004? We haven't participated in free agency since 2011 and there is no reason to believe we will. We should but we won't.
2.) Tyler Huntley from Utah could be a nice player has the athletic ability and accuracy that is similar to Burrow( not as good obviously). I would also thrown in a guy like Jalen Hurts and Jake Fromm as guys that could fit this Offense as well. Are they the perfect fit like Burrow is no but if you add multiple great pieces along with them then I think they will be very successful.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like business as usual in free agency - J24 - 01-29-2020, 04:31 PM