Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like business as usual in free agency
(01-29-2020, 04:31 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) Bobbie Williams was what 2004? We haven't participated in free agency since 2011 and there is no reason to believe we will. We should but we won't.
2.) Tyler Huntley from Utah could be a nice player has the athletic ability and accuracy that is similar to Burrow( not as good obviously). I would also thrown in a guy like Jalen Hurts and Jake Fromm as guys that could fit this Offense as well. Are they the perfect fit like Burrow is no but if you add multiple great pieces along with them then I think they will be very successful.

We participate, we just never go over the top to make our team a contender. We don't have to go over the top this FA though.

All we have to do is spend the extra money we have which is a lot once we trade Dalton, let Glenn and Kirkpatrick's salary go.

Add a guy like Joe Thuney to play RG and a player like Danny Trevathan or Jamie Collins at LB and we should be good.

At least you gave a plan here J24 unlike any of the other guys that would trade Burrow away. Huntley isn't on Burrow's level, Hurts
isn't accurate and fumbles the ball all the time, I like Fromm okay. None of these guys played like Burrow did against top competition
though, I want a clutch QB. None of these guys are the answer IMO. 

Burrow is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like business as usual in free agency - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-29-2020, 05:01 PM