Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow - Dan Patrick Interview (Full Video)
(02-03-2020, 11:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is true, and he actually started to light it up when they opened up the playbook last year.  He finished last season very strong.  Apparently, that was when coaches were like:  "Let's give him all of it, he can handle it".  

When I watched some of the dynamic between Dalton and Taylor, and then seeing Dalton get benched, I have to wonder what Taylor is seeing that Dalton didn't...hopefully, Burrow will see and execute what he wants better than Dalton...That being said, I think Dalton was playing with one hand tied behind his back with a turnstile playing LT and no AJ Green...

It is true what Schmitbuck said.

With Dalton it wasn't just the LT and no AJ Green. He was panicking even when plays WEREN'T breaking down.

The pass rush was in his head.

He finally had a Center playing well in front of him and he still panicked.

This has been my biggest problem with Dalton his entire career.

Brady and Burrow stand in the pocket fearlessly, make the pass completion, get hit and get up.

Dalton sees pressure even when it is not there, panics, runs out of the pocket and throws the ball away or gets sacked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow - Dan Patrick Interview (Full Video) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-03-2020, 03:37 PM