Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads
(10-13-2015, 10:50 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: I maybe wrong or completely reading the comments wrong on their message board but from all of the ones that I read they were giving us nothing but praise and respect. They were just stating that if they had certain key players back which we do also, that they would have a chance at beating us. I agree with them because it will be a tough game for us if they have Shady McCoy back and Sammy Watkins because they are threats in the passing game and McCoy of course is a top running back in the league. This is one game that we cannot go in thinking we will win just because we have a better record. Rex Ryan always has a top notch defense and the way Tyrod Taylor has been playing, the defense has to be prepared for a dual attack from him, both rushing and passing. And of course it is tough to win in Buffalo but I think as long as the team plays like they have been all year they should be able to come out of Buffalo at 6-0 heading into the bye which would be huge for our playoff chances this year. Who Dey

A lot of people saying we're over-rated. That we haven't beaten anyone good. People saying we were lucky to beat Seattle. That Dalton will choke like he always does. Someone even had the main point that after teams play Seattle, they are 3-11 or something like that. That was his main basis of why the Bengals will lose. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads - The Dangler - 10-13-2015, 10:56 AM