Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.
(02-05-2020, 12:05 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree, especially when the political commentator was just awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the analogy between successful people that both have pushed the limits of free speech.  People that have a platform and an audience have a powerful voice that not only impacts society in the moment they are speaking, but also transcends what people are thinking about in general.

Well, that is my issue. How someone like Rush Limbaugh impacts society and transcends what people think.

In this case, what people think about the political enemy, about the ideologically different, about other people. Which is, the worst lies and smears.

Can you honestly go through the list of just the most severe Rush Limbaugh attack lines and tell yourself that it's good and valuable how these lines pushed limits and transcended what people think? Because to me, they seem like an extremist's viewpoint. Also, like blatant lies (and it's that, blatant lies, not mere "opinions" - and saying so sure is not an attack on free speech).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer. - hollodero - 02-05-2020, 03:34 AM