Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?
(10-13-2015, 12:45 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Honestly, I think the AFC East is the best division in the AFC.  I'm also assuming Miami will rally and be at least a viable contender.

I mean, what about AFC South or AFC North screams difficult after the top, maybe top 2 teams?

Chiefs...suck
Chargers...not good
Raiders....500 at best
Ravens...suck
Browns...not good

Give me the Jets and Bills as 2 of the top 7-8 teams in the AFC...

I have to disagree with you.

The Chiefs aren't great, but they are still a challenge defensively.  Chargers are a good team.  Raiders are young, but I will agree that they aren't good, right now.  Ravens and Browns are always better teams than their record reflect.

The AFC East has only really had the Patriots as contenders.  The other 3 are usually in the pretenders list.

I get what you are saying though.  If you break it down NFC and AFC and place the top AFC teams top to bottom, then the Bill ans Jets would be very close to 7-8 in the AFC only (basically middle of the pack).

btw, I am sure you meant to say AFC West and not AFC South, since you didn't mention a single AFC South team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me or has anyone else noticed? - Sovereign Nation - 10-13-2015, 01:25 PM