Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here.
(02-11-2020, 12:04 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: If you want to go #1 and are more than likely going to go #1 and you know who is drafting #1, saying things such as "I WANT TO BE A BENGAL AND HELP TURN THIS TEAM INTO A WINNER" goes a long way to and show confidence as a player. 

How Burrow is acting and who he brought in to help train him, all players who have negative things to say about the Bengals, is telling a different story and that is not good IMO. Baker Mayfield said the right things before he got drafted. Burrow isn't saying those things, so why should I be all in as a fan on a player who isn't all in on the team most likely to draft him. 

Burrow to the Bengals is SO OBVIOUS at this point that it makes it a boring long 3-4 months until we finalize the pick, thus forcing the media's hand in creating bs stories while giving the Bengals as an organization major shit because it's easy to do... What you're hearing in the news about the Burrow not wanting to go to Cincinnati is false. His dad AGAIN recently said he doesn't know where these false rumor's are coming from.

I don't think it is an issue that Burrow hasn't come out and said "I'm all in on the Bengals". What IF we don't take him? That may be in the back of his mind too. I'm also betting he doesn't want to show that he has high hopes of going #1 overall just to be taken #2 or #3. Then he'd feel like a fool.

Don't overthink this situation. Joe is already a Bengal. And I'm sure he's happy to be one. I don't need him to have a press conference to tell the world he is dying to be a Bengal. These players who are training him who are ex Bengals are not in his ear everyday brainwashing him to hate the Bengals. I doubt Burrow even asks their opinion on the Bengals.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here. - Bengalpool - 02-11-2020, 12:25 PM