Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cope with Trump Era Depression
The POV of the article is sad, but also creates and supports the depression it suggests how to cope, i.e. "I know you hate pie in the face, but let me add diesel fuel and hot sauce to this pie and see if its better.... SPLAT."

I definitely agree with limiting yourself to social media. SM (good acronym for it) is brutal because the country is so divided on the POTUS. I think, if I wanted to, I could totally rewrite this article to swing the other way. However, there's really no reason to do so. Trump may not represent all the American people, but he represents many, which is the case for all president before, and those that will follow.

Why would you be concerned about name calling? I don't recall anyone who debated topics with you or others name calling that wasn't dealt with accordingly by mods or admins. I think supporters from both sides have sustained a sense of (not sure the word I'm looking for but want to say zombi-ism (not Rob) but the definition of zombism does not work here LOL ) horse blinders and one track hypnotic minds. Programmed so-to-speak.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to cope with Trump Era Depression - HarleyDog - 02-11-2020, 08:43 PM