Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cope with Trump Era Depression
(02-12-2020, 12:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Also seems to be targeting a very specific group with things like, " Plant-based food companies are breaking new ground".  i know a fair amount of Democrats and I can't imagine any of them care much one way or the other about that.  BTW...I was thinking about getting one of those incredible Whopper things because I've been losing weight and don't eat fast food much anymore and I thought well if it's close.  It has a whopping 60 fewer calories than a Whopper.  

Those plant-based meat-like products aren't really health foods. They are just there as a way to try to get us less dependent on animal-based proteins. Which, whatever, but they aren't as good. Not saying I don't like any of them, but they aren't fooling anyone and they aren't health foods.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to cope with Trump Era Depression - Belsnickel - 02-12-2020, 12:47 PM