Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the first 3 picks which direction do we go?
(02-18-2020, 07:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: It will be interesting to see how we play the draft this year. Last years draft wasnt the greatest, but I do think Jonah William's will be a good one. As of right now a guy I'm really high on is OG Logan Stenberg in the 3rd round. If we can get him in the 3rd round that will free up the 2nd to take the BPA. I think a free agent LB is a must in this scenario.

My scenario would be..

1st Round-Joe Burrow or take Tua with added draft picks

2nd Round-Safety-Grant Delpit-LSU- This could be the pro bowl caliber safety we've needed for years.

3rd Round-OG-Logan Stenberd-KY- Stenberg does not get moved at all. He holds his blocks and doesnt give up any ground. He is a wall.

FREE AGENT LB

If the team focused on what the cheaper positions are in the NFL in terms of typical cap hit, they'd go after LB, safety, TE in FA and draft QB, OL, and DL in the first three rounds (or a second OL).

With that said, I can't recall a time they brought in an outside FA who averaged $10+ mill a year, so the likelihood of getting a premiere FA at any position is going to be lower.
I wouldn't be surprised to see QB, WR, and LB drafted in the first three rounds given that those positions have starters hitting FA this year or next year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the first 3 picks which direction do we go? - ochocincos - 02-19-2020, 10:52 AM