Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals.
(02-19-2020, 03:37 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I think what these media idiots are trying to point out is that the organization is very poorly run, however they keep saying that "Cincy ruins QBs" and "they won't ever be a winner"

I won't argue with them being poorly run, nobody on here will. I will argue that they can't be a winner despite how poorly run they are. They've proven that in the past. They also aren't anywhere near a QB graveyard.

I don't mean to keep harping on the same thing, but again, "poorly-run," isn't even accurate either.

Antiquated and stubborn, not poorly-run. They have systems, business models and all that in place. All of it is sound, but the product is not up to standards.

That's due to bad decisions, but not because the organization isn't competent or competently built.

McDonalds has had a POS product for a very long time, but their business model makes it run like a well-oiled machine and they make a lot of money.

That's putting out a crappy product, but it doesn't mean that the company run like idiots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-19-2020, 03:55 PM