Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals.
First and foremost McDonald's fries suck. The first time I ate a Rally's fry I thought, "Hmmm..pretty good I guess." The second time I thought, "Geeeez, these suck!" I never went back. I have determined from years and years of not paying a bit of attention that I don't really eat at McDonald's nor Rallys and do eat at Highway 55 and they have great fries except when they wrap them in foil and they get soggy.
The moral to the story is I'm right, everyone else is wrong and my opinion is the only one that matters as to what I bother to eat when I bother to eat unless I'm locked up in jail and then everything sucks all the time...period.
Now what that has to do with Joe Burrow and the Bengals you may ask..? Well, isn't it obvious? I don't have the first clue. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals. - grampahol - 02-20-2020, 06:01 PM