Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Willie weighs in on Bengals criticism
(02-21-2020, 01:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree for the most part but it comes back to the Bengals having MB at the helm as owner/GM for almost 30 years.  That and even when we are good we never make that push into the playoff games non fans are forced to watch.

We haven't succeeded in the games no football Fan can ignore.  The hope for Burrow is that he's going to be so good that even being in Cincy won't hide him from the NFL fans as a whole.

Oh don't get me wrong, in no way am I trying to take up for MB ! I could write a 1970's length issue of the encyclopedia britannica (that was the internet back then for you youngins) on stuff I think MB has muffed up.

It's just the whole Bengals history is such a double, triple, quadruple edged sword. Like you say we just can't ever get that final push, So frustrating !

The offense is going good the D sucks. We get a good thing going QB has his knee wrecked. Get going again QB breaks his thumb tackling DT. Seem to have it going and ML gets ultra conservative. Have it moving along and MB won't pay interior linemen. MB refuses entire Saints draft for no name QB. About to win a playoff game and between a fumble and stupid set of penalties give it away. I mean the list is endless.

But the list is not all on MB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willie weighs in on Bengals criticism - bengalfan74 - 02-21-2020, 01:43 PM