Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 5.0
(02-21-2020, 01:09 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Nice! Not the biggest fan of going WR in round 2 but I could definitely see the Bengals going that direction. I’d prefer Tee Higgins if available but Reagor is good as well. Round 3 and 4 would definitely help sure up the secondary. Those are two of my favorite prospects at those positions. Sternberg in the 5th would be a good grab to help sure up the interior line. I like Blankenship a lot as well. I could see the Bengals picking him up in the 7th or as an UDFA to give Bullock some competition. Overall I’d be good with it. I would just prefer one more Oline pick somewhere. Also, no linebacker would be kind of a surprise.

I looked and had desires to grab an OT or OG in earlier rounds, but this is a very likely scenario:  Look at the TE we drafted in Rd 2 last year.  I still have high hopes for him, but was he the BPA?  Heck, no.  Did we need a TE to replace EIfert as he clearly aged and wasn't the same player as years ago?  Sure we did, but they reached.  I wasn't going to take a 4th round LB in the 3rd round because we needed one, and the talent that was there in Rd 3 and Rd 4 have first round talent.  I understand these players are likely to rise big-time after the combine, but I had to take the most talented players and if you think about this defense....SS and CB are just as big a need if not bigger as LB.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 5.0 - SHRacerX - 02-21-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 - WhoDeyK - 02-21-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 - SHRacerX - 02-22-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 - CJD - 02-21-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 - SadFaceBengal15 - 02-22-2020, 12:15 AM