Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals.
(02-23-2020, 01:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll catch a ton of flack for saying this, but I agree with Chris. A rebranding would be nice, and yes the stripes have a stink of losing associated with them. Mike would never change them though. His dad signed off on those stripes.

Nah...  the stink of losing is cured by winning.

Field play like the 2015 meltdown adds to this negative perception, even though that's probably one of the best teams we had in a while.

A crown on the helmet?  The frickin' "NATI" on the helmet?

Sorry Shake I don't agree with these dummies.

Could they use a uniform change from time to time?  Hell yeah.

The helmet is fine and certainly not one of the worst in the league.

It's Mike Brown who is an NFL dinosaur that makes the team we love stale and ridiculed.

Not some damn helmet.  He might as well have an L tattooed to his forehead even though he's making money.

I would be first in line to vote for change in ownership that is forward thinking.

I'm not trying to turn this into a uni thread.

I'm merely pointing out that "stink of losing" is the mothballs smell of Brown and his front office.

Chris is a douchebag.  His comments about the Denver Broncos are something a know-nothing Facebooker would make.

What finally won them Super Bowls was actually having a run game, a hall of fame TE, and an offensive line that you could plug and play RBs.

Not rebranding.  Even though they got blown out in those earlier Super Bowls I don't recall people acting like they were losers.

Anyway I just thought I'd throw this in the discussion because to say the Bengals' helmet is negative and them to flat out act like it's ugly is stupid as hell.

We know why the Bengals are monikered as the Bungles.  The stripes on the helmet are not it.  Changing it wouldn't change a damn thing.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media's contempt of Bengals sparks the ire of present and former Bengals. - BengalsRocker - 02-23-2020, 10:18 AM