Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Taylor may have learned at least one lesson
(02-24-2020, 03:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I want to believe this but I'm still a bit of a skeptic. Everybody keeps talking about the late season improvement and I don't disagree that there was some. However I question how much there really was given the competition we played ?

In my mind ZT has to do a complete 180 in the in game play calling/coaching area. Lets be honest we looked like a minor league team pretty much across the board last year. He looked out of his league.

I hope you're right ! We come out the gate 1-4 next season the pitchforks and torches will be out.

Yeah, will have to see some major improvement from Zac to truly believe he can be a good HC for us. 

The play calling was just terrible last season IMO. But he is young which gives me hope he can learn to be much better.

(02-24-2020, 03:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It also shouldn't have taken through the bye week last year to learn the OL blocking was bad and change it up. Yet here we are.

Well at least we now know that our O-line should be in a directional drive blocking scheme.

But yeah, sure took the coaches long enough to figure it out.

The good thing is they did figure it out, it was just too late. But hey, if they figured it out earlier we probably wouldn't have 
the #1 overall pick and wouldn't be able to get the best QB to come out in some time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Taylor may have learned at least one lesson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2020, 03:35 PM