Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Taylor may have learned at least one lesson
(02-24-2020, 03:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: We don't yet know what the exact schedule will be, but we do know the opponents.
Let's assume the Bengals do what they did last year and get 1 win vs CLE.
They also get MIA, WSH, and NYG, so there's a decent chance to get 1-3 wins there.
Chargers and JAX seem on the decline but will probably hover in that 5-8 win range. Tossup with those teams.

Good probability to lose to BAL (x2), PIT (x2), HOU, TEN, IND, DAL, and PHI.

As such, I see probably anywhere from 3 to 8 wins in 2020.
Depending on schedule, 1-4 shouldn't be unexpected.

I agree to a degree. What I mean is I have no delusions even with Burrow we're gonna just light it up next season going 12-4 AFCCG, Super Bowl bound.

But in the same breath ZT showed very little ability to run an NFL offense and moreover whole team last season. The playcalling left a lot to be desired to say the least. ZT looked over matched nearly every series of every game.

They come out going 1-4 looking like the replacements again......his seat, fan wise anyways, is gonna start heating up fast. He needs to come out basically right from the jump being able to call an NFL game. At least being "in it".

We come out with six or seven 3 and out's a game, have one red zone TD in 10 trips down there or something, the excuses are gonna start running out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Taylor may have learned at least one lesson - bengalfan74 - 02-24-2020, 04:47 PM